Relocating To Triangle Area? Allow Weichert Realtors® On The Move To Assist
Relocating to the Triangle
The Triangle area is a hub of activity for city-life, but also provides residents with access to serene rural living. Are you interested in relocating to the Triangle Area? Whether you live across the country or across the state, the team at Weichert Realtors® is here to help you in the process — just use this North Carolina relocation guide to make your move easier than ever!
Why Should You Relocate to The Triangle?
So Much Fun
Between scenic state and regional parks and the bustling downtowns, the Triangle Area provides tons of indoor and outdoor activities!
From charming and cost-effective to stunningly luxurious, every buyer can find their perfect home and neighborhood in the Triangle!
Home-Buying Made Easy
Whether you're looking to buy your first home or your fifth, purchasing a place in the Triangle is easier than ever with our guides!
The Triangle at a Glance
Communities of the Triangle
Located in the middle of Central North Carolina, the Triangle area is known for its exciting cities and serene rural communities. Looking to explore the area? Get to know one of the communities below to find homes for sale, fun things to do in the area, and helpful real estate resources.
Residents of Raleigh can enjoy unique access to the heart of a busy city while being only a short distance away from miles of scenic trails. You'll never run out of things to do in this beautiful city!
A quiet suburb of Raleigh, Garners offers easy access to all of the benefitsof the nearby city, with the added bonus of suburban peace and quiet. Enjoy the best of both worlds in the charming town of Garner!
Triangle Helpful Relocation Tips
With helpful resources and an experienced real estate professional on your side, you'll have the keys to your Triangle Area home in no time. Follow these tips to make your move as easy as possible.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
Begin planning for your relocation at least a month or two before your move. The sooner you can pack and coordinate with the moving company, the better. During this stage, be sure to...
- Stock up on packing materials — boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are must-have items
- Start small — begin packing one room at a time to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- Be selective about what you pack — host a yard sale to get rid of unwanted items, or consider donating to a local charity
- Review all moving documents before signing — this is vital if you are planning to use professional movers
As Moving Day Approaches
In the days and weeks leading up to your move, finish packing all of your belongings into boxes. Don't forget to...
- Label everything — consider marking each box by the room it belongs to or use specific categories
- Pack fragile items last — be sure to wrap glassware in bubble wrap, towels, or winter clothing for extra protection
During the Move
On Moving Day, keep as much important information within reach as possible. That way, you'll have easy access to the essentials if you need to get to them quickly. Be sure to...
- Prepare an "essentials bag" — this can include a change of clothes, paperwork, medications, and a phone charger
- Make an "open me first" box — pack items like toilet paper, instant coffee, and a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress just in case you beat the moving truck to your new home
- Wait to unpack — once you arrive to your new home, take the time to clean your home while it's empty
Relocate to The Triangle with an Expert
The Triangle Area is filled with a variety of beautiful and luxurious homes to choose from in fantastic communities. As your local real estate experts, our team can help you find your dream home quickly and stress-free. Contact a member of our team, and start your real estate journey with Weichert Realty®.
This data was last updated on: 11/18/18 07:24 AM. A full data refresh was last performed on: 11/16/18 11:16 AM.